Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
Abusive Conduct Prevention Training
Gender Identity, Gender Expression and Sexual Orientation Harassment Prevention
State laws now mandate that employers provide various types of Workplace Harassment Prevention training to their employees.
For example, the State of California requires an employer having 50 or more employees shall provide at least two hours of classroom or other effective interactive training and education regarding (1) sexual harassment to all supervisory employees…(AB-1825), (2) prevention of abusive conduct… (AB- 2053) and (3) training inclusive of harassment based on gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation…(SB-396).
The following topics are covered in our Sexual Harassment Prevention Training, which incorporates Abusive Conduct -Bullying Prevention Training, Gender Identity/Gender Expression and Sexual Orientation Harassment Prevention Training:
- Hostile Work Environment Sexual Harassment
- Quid Pro Quo Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Groping
- Sexual Assault and Sexual Battery
- Gender Discrimination / Pregnancy Discrimination
- Gender Identity, Gender Expression Harassment Prevention
- Sexual Orientation Harassment Prevention
- Retaliation for Complaining about Sexual Harassment
- Preventative /Corrective Steps to Avoid Sexual Harassment
- Remedies Available to Victims of Sexual Harassment
- Employer Liability For Sexual Harassment
- Investigation of Sexual Harassment Complaints
- Abusive Conduct-Bullying Prevention
Our 2 hour online interactive training also includes 3 mini-quizzes to reinforce the topics learned.
Upon completion of our training, an elegant Certificate of Completion can be printed by the training participant.
We also provide in person Harassment Prevention training for employers who prefer on site classroom training.
To order on-line interactive training, please feel free to go to our
For additional information on our training, feel free to call or email us anytime.