With numerous highly publicized Sexual Harassment/ Sexual Groping incidents recently reported in the Entertainment, Sports, and Political arenas, even the most knowledgeable supervisors and managers must have a solid working understanding of what constitutes Sexual Harassment in their workplace.
Many newly enacted laws require employers to provide Sexual Harassment Prevention training and education to their supervisory employees.
Not to worry, Mitchell Consulting Makes Sexual Harassment Prevention Simple.
The following topics are thoroughly covered in our Sexual Harassment Prevention Training, which incorporates Abusive Conduct -Bullying Prevention Training.
- Hostile Work Environment Sexual Harassment
- Quid Pro Quo Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Groping
- Sexual Assault and Battery
- Gender Discrimination / Pregnancy Discrimination
- Transgender Harassment / Discrimination
- Sexual Orientation Harassment / Discrimination
- Third Sexual Party Harassment
- Email/Electronic Sexual Harassment
- Non-Verbal Sexual Harassment
- Retaliation for Complaining about Sexual Harassment
- Preventative /Corrective Steps to Avoid Sexual Harassment
- Remedies Available to Victims of Sexual Harassment
- Liability Outside the Workplace
- False Imprisonment
- Investigation of Sexual Harassment Complaints
- Abusive Conduct Prevention
- Bullying Prevention
The benefits to employers of assuming a proactive stance with regard to Sexual Harassment Prevention Training cannot be underscored enough.